NS Health Authority (NSH) services at OHC during COVID-19
NSH Mental Health & Addiction Services- first & second floors:
- The Opioid Use Disorder Clinic :Self-referral, for more information or to book an appointment call 902-634-8807 ext. 171-3307
- For other Mental Health & Addictions services please call the Bridgewater office intake line 1-902-543-5400 or 1-855-922-1122
NSH Continuing Care- second floor:
- If you have questions or concerns please call the intake line 1-800-225-7225
NSH Public Health -second floor:
- Staff will be working from home; if you have questions or concerns please call 1-902-275-3581; 1-902-634-4014 or 1-902-543-0850
NSH Blood Clinic -first floor:
- SUSPENDED till further notice
- Blood collection will be at South Shore Regional Hospital Monday-Friday 6:45 – 10:45 am.
- To book an appointment call 1-833-998-2722 between 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mon. to Fri.
NSH Diabetic Clinic: first floor:
- Please call 1-902-624-7338 for an update on the satellite services offered at OHC.
NSH Smoking Cessation Program- second floor
- To minimize the risk of exposure, groups will continue to be temporarily suspended. Individual services will be offered via Telephone or Zoom. If you would like to self-refer, please call Caelin Campbell at 1-902-527-5083
If you have questions for the NS Health Authority contact 1-902-527-5810 or 1-855-881-7061; firstname.lastname@example.org
For trusted, everyday health information and advice, call the Nova Scotia Health Authority`s 811 line to speak to a registered nurse 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FAMILY DOCTOR : Please call 811 or visit https://needafamilypractice.nshealth.ca/ to add your name to the provincial waiting list